Inspired by 15th and 16th century tapestries, Wychwood shows bushy tailed creatures peering amongst hedgerows, blooming trees and rolling English hills. With a rich sense of folklore and the lyricism of rural land, Wychwood is made contemporary in a vibrant blue.
- Product Width: 52 (cm)
- Roll Length: 10 (m)
- Pattern Repeat (Vertical): 46 (cm)
- Pattern Repeat (Horizontal): 52 (cm)
- Pattern Match: Half Drop Match
- Application Method: Paste The Wall
- Weight: 170 (gsm)
- Reverse Hang: No
- Collection: Kit Kemp Pattern Book
Please allow 1 week for shipping. Please read our terms and conditions
regarding custom ordered items.