We are excited to host an in-store event for expectant and new parents. This will take place on the 16th of October, at our boutique- 408 King's Road, Chelsea.
The Mummy Collective present their "Making the Jump from Bump to Baby" workshop. With top parenting experts 'Obstetrician and Gynaecologist Dr Brook Vandermolen, 'Mummy Concierge' Tiffany Norris and 'The London Baby Coach Alexa' you will be given advice on everything to expect (and how to handle it!) once your baby is born.
Topics covered include:
- Preparing for labour
- Helping your body heal after birth
- Your different birth choices
- Sleep deprivation once baby arrives
- Implementing a gentle routine
- Baby equipment 'must haves'
- Mummy Hacks to make life easier
- Mummy guilt
- Bottle vs Breast
Drinks and nibbles will be available throughout and you will have the chance to mingle with likeminded mummies (and daddies!) whilst also getting expert advice on everything pregnancy and baby related!
With each ticket purchaased you will recivea fabulous Mummy Collective Goodie Bag. We have teamed up with some fabulous baby brands who will be offering all your mummies-to-be some very special treats in our goodie bags. These include:
*Discount on Pommama yoga sessions
* Mini Moo Bubbly Baby Wash
*Etta Loves Baby Sensory Washcloth
* Free routine bookled from The London Baby Coach
* Free 15 minute consultation with The Mummy Concierge
Tickets can be booked here